Cook’s Head Office, 16th March 2020
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) NOTICE TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
Due to the current outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cook’s Plumbing Supplies have developed an action plan, in order to minimize the impact of COVID-19 within our community.
If you are currently feeling unwell, or have returned from an overseas trip within the past 14 days, we ask you not to enter our premises please!
Our branches, including trade counters and showrooms, will remain open at this point in time. We understand that this is a fluid situation which could change very quickly. Cook’s will continue to review its management of branches as and when required.
Our ongoing duty of care to both staff and customers is of the utmost importance.
Please see the following plan – effective as of 16 March 2020.
IMMEDIATE HYGIENE MEASURES
• Whilst our high quality customer service will not be waived, our staff have been advised to:
– Avoid handshakes and the like; and
– Try to stay at a recommended distance when consulting with customers.
• If you are on our premises and need to cough, please do so into the crook of your elbow.
• Our branches will have hand sanitiser/soap and tissues available should you require them. Please
sneeze or blow nose into tissues and dispose of in waste bins immediately.
• Our staff will ensure our branches, including trade counters and showrooms, will be wiped down and
cleaned each day.
We ask all visitors to work with us in our efforts to prevent COVID-19, and be vigilant in their personal hygiene, and avoid attending our showrooms if unwell.
Whilst we apologise for any inconvenience, we trust you understand our decisions and role in supporting public health.
Where to go for medical advice?
Please contact your GP or local emergency department or call the Healthdirect helpline 1800 022 222.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
The Cook’s Management Team