We are very excited to announce that your Cook’s Connect online access is now ready for use. We have spent many months building this platform to make it as user friendly as possible, whilst giving you features to help improve the productivity of your everyday business with us.
It is designed to run on your computer, tablet or smartphone, and your Cook’s Account Manager is ready to show you Cook’s Connect and how to gain the most from the system.
- Print, email or download historical invoices & credits
- Export invoice list into CSV format to import into your accounting software
- View balances and securely process payments by credit card
- Access to your signed Proof of Delivery’s
- Assign invoices to your own projects/jobs to closely monitor spending
- View our extensive catalogue with pricing
- Save regularly ordered products as favourites
- Submit orders or copy a previous order
- Create quotes for your own customers
- Check live open orders
- Plus many more features…
Visit the Cook’s Plumbing YouTube Channel to see tutorials on how to use the Product Catalogue, Create Quotes, Submit Orders and Allocate Invoices to Projects.
To get access for your business, complete the Online Registration Form to get started with Cook’s Connect. In future just head straight to the Cook’s website and look for the Trade Login in the top right hand corner of our page.
If you use the old Trade Portal, and would like to access Cook’s Connect please re-register via the above link.